A Gynarchy household slave kneels in front of his pretty mistress as soon as she awakens from her slumber, ready, as ever, to serve her.
She issues her first female order of the day:
'Kiss my SOCKS, slavey!'
'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress Yao Peng, madam.'
Morning has already broken him!
 |
| My mistress Yao Peng stretches and yawns as she sits on the edge of her bed |
 |
| She orders me to kiss her on the SOCK, and I immediately comply! |
 |
| This will, no doubt, be the first of many such orders throughout the day... |
 |
| ...and the first of many SOCKS I shall have to kiss, including her friends' and acquaintances' SOCKS! |
 |
| That's because I am mistress Yao Peng's personal sock slavey... |
 |
| ...at her beck and call... |
 |
| ...and that of her SOCKS! |
 |
| Her heavily creased BEDSOCKS feel and smell warm! |
 |
| But I shall not flinch at the proximity of her sweaty, overnight bedsock in my face! |
 |
| I am already broken! |
 |
| She stares down at me through still sleepy eyes... |
 |
| ...contemplating, no doubt, her day ahead, and how she shall have me serve her during that day? |
 |
| Mistress Yao Peng owns me... |
 |
| ...as do her SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication