'Kiss me on my SOCKS, slave! Kiss the TOES!'
'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.'
The customer-mistress's orders could not be clearer!
 |
| 'Kiss me on my SOCKS, slave!... |
 |
| ...Kiss the TOES!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.' |
 |
| Thanks to the beautiful customer-mistress's PEEP-TOED SANDALS, her commandment is easily fulfilled! |
 |
| My lowly lips can embrace her SOCKED TOES... |
 |
| ...something of a treat for a mere public footslave such as myself! |
 |
| If I was her personal footslave I would, in all likelihood, be kissing her SOCKS on a regular basis? |
 |
| But it is rare for customers to be wearing such SOCK-REVEALING FOOTWEAR! |
 |
| I make the most, therefore, of my humble SOCK-KISSING... |
 |
| ...making sure not to look at the esteemed customer-mistress above her SOCKS! |
 |
| After a few minutes and switching of her FEET in front of my face, she silently turns to leave |
 |
| No words of appreciation or thanks are forthcoming from her magnificent mouth |
 |
| And nor should they. I am just a slave, obeying ORDERS! |
 |
| The customer's SOCKS are therefore perfectly entitled to turn their backs on me... |
 |
| ...and walk away in stony silence! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication