Being heavily pregnant, my mistress is clearly not in a
position to whip me herself. But she can still enjoy, and indeed get excited by, the
sight of her handsome, manly partner whipping me!
Here you see her mocking me prior to one such whipping,
asking me if I think I will like the STING of her boyfriend’s WHIP? And don’t I
wish I could bow down before him and kiss his feet and beg him for mercy?
I politely reply in the negative to her first question, and
in the affirmative to her subsequent questions. I also plead to be allowed to
kiss her feet in an effort to elicit sweet feminine mercy in her,
begging her female pardon madam?
The happy, unmarried couple laugh at me as I eye up the
mistress’s stripy SOCKS!
 |
| My pregnant mistress cradles her bump as she enjoys hearing me plead with her and her boyfriend for mercy |
 |
| She enjoys watching me squirm... |
 |
| ...as is her perfect right! |
 |
| My mistress-madam is very religious... |
 |
| ...even though she has enjoyed sex with her boyfriend outside of wedlock |
 |
| Not that any of that is my business. My only concern should be with her FEET... |
 |
| ...and humbly kissing them as I beg for mercy! |
 |
| My lowly lips should be all over her maternity, slip-on SNEAKERS and STRIPY, BLUE and WHITE SOCKS! |
 |
| But, unfortunately for me, my menial mouth is unable to reach them whilst I am shackled to the WHIPPING POST! |
 |
| 'M...mercy, m...masters!...Not the WHIP, I p...prithee m... masters?' |
 |
| My master-sir, the mistress's manly and potent boyfriend, delights in my impotent pleadings! |
 |
| His WHIP is very much at the ready! |
 |
| The FEET that the mistress recommends I should be kissing as I beg for mercy |
 |
| The FEET which I would much rather be kissing - her FEET! |
 |
| Her SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| The comfy, maternity SHOES and SOCKS of a beautifully pregnant young woman! |
 |
| Of a fecund goddess... |
 |
| ...who is relishing the prospect of watching her handsome and potent boyfriend, the co-creator of her gestation, WHIPPING me! |
 |
| Oh, the WHIP will soon bring me to my knees before this magnificent, unmarried couple... |
 |
| ...and to their respective FEET! |
 |
| The WHIP, I say!... The WHIP!... Oh mercy masters, not the WHIP?... Oh pray?... Oh beg, masters?... I kiss your FEET, masters? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication