Waiting On Her Sock

As a domestic SOCK SLAVEY, my default, ready-to-serve position must always be to kneel next to a guest's ANKLE, studying their SOCK, lest he or she requires me to smooth out any CREASES in it!

Ms Felicity madam, a guest in my mistress's house, is relaxing in an armchair in my mistress's living room ...

...catching up with her text messages whilst her hostess makes them both some tea

At such times, I must silently kneel with my humble head next to the guest's FOOT...

...studying their SOCK (the one closest to my face)...

...in case I am suddenly ordered to smooth out any CREASES in said SOCK!

Such is the pathetic, lowly life of a domestic SOCK SLAVEY!

He must always be ready to serve his mistress's, or her guests', SOCKS!

He must therefore study the SOCK in great detail and be alert to any potential issues with the SOCK...

...so that the SOCK WEARER can focus on higher things!

Having said that, I am absolutely forbidden to touch a guest's SOCK without their explicit permission!

So if they remain unconcerned, or even unaware, at any CREASES in their SOCKS...

...all I can do is continue to study and wait on the SOCK! Ms Felicity will let me know if and when she wants it straightened!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sock Nutrients

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Common Fixture