Two of the most esteemed residents on the local sink estate,
misses Felicity and Lin madams, often use my public humble head as a rendezvous point
for a quick cigarette and a catch-up. Needless to say, I am not a party to
their conversation. I’m just a dumb humble-head slave.
 |
| Enjoying a cigarette and a natter above me late at night |
 |
| Needless to say, I am not a party to my superiors' conversations |
 |
| My silent, public humble head merely serves as a convenient rendezvous point on the sink estate |
 |
| All I can do is study my betters' SOCKS as they smoke and converse with one another... |
 |
| ...the WHITE SOCKS of Ms Felicity madam, and the BLACK SOCKS of Ms Lin madam |
 |
| I can see the pretty pattern in the STITCHING of Ms Felicity's SOCKS! |
 |
| Ms Lin's SOCKS, being BLACK and further away from my face, are less distinguishable when it comes to the STITCHING |
 |
| But I can certainly see that they are heavily CREASED! |
 |
| Slovenly SOCKS, one might say? Then again, they have probably been on her FEET all day! |
 |
| As have Ms Felicity's neatly pulled-up SOCKS! |
 |
| The two girls burst into laughter above me |
 |
| For once, I think, I'm actually not the butt of their joke? |
 |
| I doubt I even register on their female consciousness right now? |
 |
| I'm just a thing beneath their smokers' LEGS and SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication