Local goddess-girl, Ms Mukta madam, often uses me as a seatrest whilst she is conversing with her friends on the phone. At such times, she doesn't utter a single word to me. She just plonks herself down on the crossbar above my wooden window and wraps her shapely legs around my confined face, giving me a close-up and very detailed view of her short, white SNEAKER-SOCKS.
That's all I am fit for - looking at and studying her SOCKS.
 |
| I'm sure she looks very pretty, perched on the punishment stocks high above me? |
 |
| But I can't see her, of course. Nor am I a party to her conversation. |
 |
| All I can see, from my ignominious wooden window, is her SNEAKERS and SOCKS... |
 |
| ...though they too are inordinately pretty! |
 |
| I, naturally, focus in on her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...those being her most intimate foot garments! |
 |
| It really should be considered a privilege, by a lowly prisoner-slave such as myself... |
 |
| ...to have such a close-up and personal view of a beautiful young woman's SOCKTOPS! |
 |
| I can almost count the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in her SOCK ANKLES! |
 |
| Such shapely SOCKS... |
 |
| ..on such shapely, feminine ANKLES! |
 |
| Well might I hang my humbled head in shame at my taking advantage of Ms Mukta madam's SOCKS... |
 |
| ...whilst she is distracted by her phone conversation above me! |
 |
| But what else can I do? People's SOCKS are my lowly life, now that I am permanently confined in the stocks! |
 |
| And in any case, I don't think Ms Mukta madam much minds if I am obsessing about her SOCKS! |
 |
| She has more important things to worry about than her SOCKS! |
 |
| Only an imprisoned, pathetic, permanently kneeling slave like me... |
 |
| ...could possibly obsess about his visitors' SOCKS! |
 |
| I'm currently endeavouring to count the number of visible STITCHES in the ELASTICATED TOP of the SOCK |
 |
| Silently, of course, so as not to interrupt Ms Mukta madam's phone conversation |
 |
| It seems to be a happy conversation and one that has put her in a good mood |
 |
| When the conversation eventually ends and she jumps down from the crossbeam... |
 |
| ...she has an almost jaunty walk about her! |
 |
| It is clear that I could not be further from her thoughts |
 |
| I was clearly just a piece of street furniture that formed a convenient seat for her to sit on! |
 |
| And still I must obsessively follow her SOCKS with my eyes! |
 |
| I hope they will visit me again soon, even if they won't condescend to talk to me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication