It's not just male members of the public who like to mock, as well as use, me. Women can be just as merciless, especially late at night when they've had a few!
 |
| A young Asian woman staggers towards me from across the yard, with a beer in her hand and looking slightly the worse for wear! |
 |
| As her SNEAKERS and SOCKS loom into view, I brace myself for some serious humiliation! |
 |
| Sure enough, the SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop seemingly demurely in front of me |
 |
| The young woman then crouches down to my lowly level and sarcastically wishes me 'cheers!'... |
 |
| ...before noisily taking a glug of beer out of her bottle... |
 |
| ...and then nonchalantly belching her beery breath into my face! |
 |
| She faux-apologises for her unladylike belch and then mockingly asks me if I'd like a 'swig', before remembering that I'm just a slave, and that slaves are forbidden to drink alcohol! |
 |
| She kindly, however, offers me a taste of her SNEAKER DIRT instead... |
 |
| ...for which I am truly grateful! |
 |
| She then crouches down again to drunkenly laugh in my face, saying she hopes I appreciated the taste of her DIRTY SNEAKERS that she's been walking around in all day? |
 |
| She then, still laughing, turns her back on me and walks away... |
 |
| ...leaving me with a bitter taste in my mouth, and the smell of bitter in my nostrils! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication