Relatively Friendly Chat

Not all my esteemed customer-masters and mistresses are silent and aloof. Take regular customer Ms Mukta, for instance. She is a local goddess who often crouches down to my lowly level to converse with me – albeit only about her SOCKS, since, as she rightly points out, I am not worthy to converse with her about anything other than her SOCKS! 

Regular as clockwork, Ms Mukta madam heads towards me at around midnight

She always enjoys a cigarette at this late hour, before retiring to bed with her magnificent husband (another of my regular customers)

Her familiar, DIRTY RED, WHITE and BLUE SNEAKERS and PLAIN, GREY SOCKS stop directly in front of me...

...before their pretty wearer crouches directly down in front of my face

I can smell curry on her breath as she mockingly asks me if I am looking forward to kiss-respecting her DIRTY SNEAKERS yet again?

Aren't I excited about the prospect of having my FECKLESS FOOTKISSING FACE so close to her SUPERIOR SOCK once more?

I thank Ms Mukta madam kindly for her kind questions (for this is not a conversation of equals!) and humbly confirm that I shall indeed be most honoured to taste her SNEAKER DIRT and to admire her SOCK at close quarters madam, thanking you kindly once again for your pertinent questions, most sweet and kind mistress-madam?

Being such a sweet and kind young woman, Ms Mukta then stands up again and triumphantly presents my menial, municipal mouth with her OUTSTRETCHED FOOT...

...swiftly followed by her OTHER FOOT. I kiss both her SNEAKERS reverentially, as befits a lowly slave kiss-respecting a goddess's FOOTWEAR!

Ms Mukta, meanwhile, continues to enjoy her cigarette high above me...

...occasionally flicking hot cigarette ash down onto the top of my HUMBLE FOOTKISSING HEAD!

For my humble part, all I can continue to do is to be suitably enamoured by her SUPERB GREY SOCK in front of my face - the SOCK of a relatively friendly, local GODDESS!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sock Nutrients

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Common Fixture