Regular customer-mistress Ms Adefolake madam certainly knows
how to give clear and concise instructions to a slave:
‘Clean the bottoms of my SHOES, slave. Clean the Unders!’
‘Yes, mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam. I obey you,
mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam.’
 |
| ‘Clean the bottoms of my SHOES, slave. Clean the unders!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam. I obey you, mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam.’ |
 |
| Customer mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam watches me like a hawk as I carry out her orders |
 |
| I can tell she despises me for carrying out those orders, even though she has ordered it! |
 |
| 'Get your tongue in all the grooves, slave! Lick out all of the DIRT and DUST!' |
 |
‘Yes, mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam. I obey you, mistress-madam Ms Adefolake madam.’
|
 |
| Her SHOESOLES taste and smell RUBBERY! |
 |
| And her SOCKS, I can't help noticing, are heavily CREASED! |
 |
| It all adds to my sense of slavish humiliation and degradation |
 |
| I must look up to her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...as I am tasting where she has been |
 |
| From her perspective, I really am nothing more than a WORM, wriggling helplessly beneath her FEET! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication