Staring At The Dirty Footblock
I must stare at the dirty-shoe-soiled concrete footblock beneath my confined face as I await the next pair of dirty shoes (or boots) to grace my lowly lips with their superior presence!
![]() |
| I must spend my 'downtime' staring at the dirty marks left on the footblock by my previous customers' SHOES and BOOTS... |
![]() |
| ...as I humbly await the arrival of my next customer |
![]() |
| As she walks towards me I note that she is a smoker, and that she is wearing thick, creased, BEIGE BOOTS... |
![]() |
| ...and GREYISH-WHITE SOCKS! |
![]() |
| The BOOTS and SOCKS stop expectantly in front of me |
![]() |
| And then the RIGHT BOOTED FOOT is raised onto the FOOTBLOCK beneath my confined face for respect-kissing! |
![]() |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT! |
![]() |
| I must now repeatedly kiss-respect the customer's DIRTY BOOTS beneath her CREASED SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...as she looks down disparagingly at me... |
![]() |
| ...in between taking drags on her cigarette |
![]() |
| She really is a SUPERIOR BEING to me. And she knows it! |
![]() |
| All I can do is look up reverentially at her SOCKTOPS as I kiss her BOOTS... |
![]() |
| ...and contemplate my lowliness and wretchedness at the FEET of my BETTERS! |
![]() |
| As soon as the BOOTS (and SOCKS) turn their backs on me and start to walk away from me... |
![]() |
| ...I must lower my humble head once again in order to stare at the pretty customer-mistress's RESIDUAL BOOTDIRT! |
![]() |
| For her superior part, she has already forgotten about me |
![]() |
| She doesn't care if my menial, municipal mouth is filled with the taste of her BOOTDIRT... |
![]() |
| ...as her own pretty mouth is savouring the taste of nicotine! |
![]() |
| I study the DIRTMARKS left by her BOOTSOLES... |
![]() |
| ...my humble head remaining lower than her SOCKS |
![]() |
| What a privilege, what an honour, to taste such a fabulous pair of everyday BOOTS! |
![]() |
| To have tasted where those BOOTS have been... |
![]() |
| ...and to study the marks left by them on the concrete footblock beneath my face! |























Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication