Lickshining With Even More Footslavish Respect
The SHOES of a pregnant customer-mistress must be shown the same amount of lickshining respect as those of any non-pregnant customer; if not even more so! For this is a young woman who is sexually active and attractive; whereas I am an old slave man, who isn’t!
![]() |
| Lickshining a pregnant customer's SHOES with the utmost slavish respect |
![]() |
| She is the epitome of superior womanhood, whereas I am just an impotent old slave man... |
![]() |
| ...fit only to look her in the SOCK! |
![]() |
| I look up admiringly at her fuzzy SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...as I humbly taste where she has been! |
![]() |
| These are goddess SHOES and SOCKS! |
![]() |
| The SHOES and SOCKS of a much greater being than me! |
![]() |
| I must remain at my lowly level... |
![]() |
| ...and gratefully tongue-shine the SHOES of the greater being... |
![]() |
| ...whilst she sits above me and ignores me |
![]() |
| I mean nothing to her - just a thing that lickshines her SHOES. Praise be unto the master-sir who got her pregnant, and congratulations to them both! |











Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication