My magnificent Asian master-sir supervises my work on his
shoelick stall, ensuring that I lickshine his customers’ shoes to the best of
my humble abilities:
‘You shine lady SHOE, slave. Lick hard. Clean well. Get
tongue in all dirt and swallow. You a slave. You obey, or you feel my WHIP. Many PAIN!’
 |
| Master enjoys a beer whilst supervising me |
 |
| ‘You shine lady SHOE, slave. Lick hard. Clean well. Get tongue in all dirt and swallow. You a slave... |
 |
| ...You obey, or you feel my WHIP. Many PAIN!’ |
 |
| The master's sandals, which I have been obliged to lickshine on many an ignominious occasion! |
 |
| But, for now, it's the DIRTY SNEAKERS of a female customer that I must tongue... |
 |
| ...and very pretty she is too, though she clearly despises me |
 |
| And rightly so, for I'm just her DIRTY SNEAKER-LICKER! |
 |
| Her tattoos emphasise her freedom... |
 |
| ...in stark contrast to my abject enslavement! |
 |
| I am lower than her SOCKS! |
 |
| Truly, I am where I belong - down amongst the FEET of my BETTERS! |
 |
| Tasting where they have been... |
 |
| ...and smelling the RUBBER of their not-too-fastidious FOOTWEAR! |
 |
| Such is the lowly life of a public footslave - lived beneath the FEET and LEGS of his MASTERS and MISTRESSES... |
 |
| ...and constantly subjected to their CURT COMMANDS! |
 |
| Commands enforced by the WHIP! |
 |
| Always better to KISS and LICK FEET than to FEEL the WHIP! |
 |
| And so I lick hard, as exhorted by my superb master-sir... |
 |
| ...my slave tongue seeking out every DIRTY NOOK and CRANNY of the young woman's WELL-WORN SNEAKERS! |
 |
| This is what a slave must do... |
 |
| ...to survive on the DIRTY STREETS of the Gynarchy! |
 |
| I cannot hope to ever gain my BETTERS' respect |
 |
| To them, I'm just an obedient thing beneath their FEET, SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| An obedience born of the WHIP! |
 |
| Meanwhile, the young woman makes sure I taste both her SNEAKERS, switching her FEET in front of me several times! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication