What I'm Here For
On a dull and dreary night, a bright young woman uses me to have her feet kiss-respected whilst she is patiently waiting for her bus. And rightly so, for that’s what I’m here for!
![]() |
| She's bored waiting for her late-night bus, so she entertains herself by having me, a public humble-head, kiss her FEET |
![]() |
| And rightly so, for that's what I'm here for... |
![]() |
| ...to KISS HER FEET and make her feel good about herself. Superior. Worshipped. |
![]() |
| Welcome to my lowly world... |
![]() |
| ...a world of strangers' SHOES, SOCKS and FEET! |
![]() |
| All day long (and all night if required) I am KISSING FEET... |
![]() |
| ...the FEET of my BETTERS! |
![]() |
| People are entitled to use me in this way |
![]() |
| I'm just a piece of street FEETKISSING FURNITURE! |
![]() |
| That's why she doesn't speak to me or verbally acknowledge me, even as she walks away from my confined face |
![]() |
| I'm a nothing and a nobody. I certainly mean nothing to her! |
![]() |
| I'm just a thing that KISSES FEET. And always will be! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication