My first customer of the day is often regular customer, Ms Mukta madam during her early-morning jog. Despite being a smoker, Ms Mukta madam likes to keep fit. And who could argue that she isn't extremely fit? It is a privilege for my menial mouth to wake up to her running shoes first thing in the morning.
 |
| Jogger Ms Mukta madam is oftentimes my first esteemed customer of the day |
 |
| I am a very lucky slave to have her fit running shoes to wake up to of a morning! |
 |
| She appears to have grazed her shin and her knee, but I dare not enquire about that... |
 |
| ...lest I be accused of slavish impertinence, and sorely WHIPPED! |
 |
| Besides, my only business is with her FEET and FOOTWEAR! |
 |
| I must kiss-greet them, down amongst the weeds! |
 |
| Ms Mukta, meanwhile, takes a noisy swig out of her water bottle. What differing tastes our mouths are experiencing! |
 |
| 'Kiss my shoe very well, slave. And DON'T look above the SOCK!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress Mukta madam. I mean, no mistress Mukta madam.' |
 |
| Ms Mukta always makes me nervous |
 |
| You never quite know what sort of mood she will be in? |
 |
| Kind? Or cruel? |
 |
| Always best, therefore, to show her the utmost footslavish respect... |
 |
| ...and to keep one's lowly eyes respectfully glued to her SOCKS! |
 |
| And very nice SOCKS they are too - bright red SNEAKER SOCKS... |
 |
| ...with CREASES to study and admire! |
 |
| Creases caused, no doubt, by her running exertions, and the consequent SOCK SLIPPAGE caused by her sweat? |
 |
| It's a humbling thought! |
 |
| All too soon for my lowly liking, her 'pit stop' is over... |
 |
| ...and she silently turns her back on me in order to resume her morning jog |
 |
| Now all I can do is study the backs of her running shoes |
 |
| And wish that I could accompany them to heel... |
 |
| ...if only I were fit enough! |
 |
| As it is, all I can do is look longingly at the DIRT stuck to her SHOESOLE. I haven't had any breakfast yet! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication