Amongst the early-morning joggers, my first customers on any weekday often include office-workers on their way into work. Again, what an honour it is for the likes of lowly me to kiss their hardworking feet!
 |
| She makes a slight detour during her office commute in order to have her feet kissed by me... |
 |
| ...a local public humble-head |
 |
| Her office shoes stop directly in front of me... |
 |
| ...giving me a nice, if humbling, view of her feminine-white SOCKS |
 |
| I can even make out the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in her hardworking SOCKS! |
 |
| Soon, however, it's time for me to get down to work as her RIGHT SHOE is presented to my menial mouth |
 |
| Swiftly, and just as arrogantly, followed by her LEFT! |
 |
| Initially, she can't even bear to look at me as I kiss her FOOT, so lowly and despised am I in her superior eyes! |
 |
| However, when she switches FEET again, she bravely summons up the courage to briefly look down on me... |
 |
| ...before silently turning her back on me and resuming her commute into her nearby office |
 |
| My office is right here - down in the DIRT! |
 |
| She must surely feel vindicated and set up for the day? |
 |
| Whereas I feel nothing but humility... |
 |
| ...as befits a down-in-the-dirt, public footslave looking up at his better's departing SOCK! |
 |
| A SOCK inside a SHOE that I have just had to kiss! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication