Tagging Along

My mistress Mukta and her good friend, Ms Arabella madam, are getting ready to go out. Ms Arabella madam asks my mistress a question about my fate:

‘Are you bringin’ along sockieboy with you, Mukta? It might be cool to have him ready to straighten our SOCKS, and that, if they, like, slip down inside our sneakers, or something?’

‘Yeah, I might make him tag along! Like you said, our SOCKS might need straightening on our ankles, or something?’

‘Cool! I wish I had a personal sock slavey of my own! Haha, I’d make damn sure his face was never far from my SOCKS!’

The two girls laugh (at me) as I ponder the inestimable honour of ‘tagging along’ behind my mistress’s SOCKS, and her friend’s SOCKS, just in case they need to be straightened, or something.

‘Are you bringin’ along sockieboy with you, Mukta? It might be cool to have him ready to straighten our SOCKS, and that, if they, like, slip down inside our sneakers, or something?’

‘Yeah, I might make him tag along! Like you said, our SOCKS might need straightening on our ankles, or something?’

What an inestimable honour - to have my immediate fate decided by two superb young women...

...one of whom's SOCKS own me...

...the SOCKS of my mistress Mukta!

And to be told to 'tag along' behind them, at the suggestion of her friend's SOCKS!

Truly I am surrounded by greatness - the greatness of my betters' SOCKS!

It will be an honour to straighten them, should any SOCK-straightening be required!

Just imagine having to touch Ms Arabella's SOCKS with my bony old slave-fingers - a stranger's SOCKS!

I don't believe I have ever even kissed her SOCKS...

...unlike my mistress's SOCKS, which have graced my lowly lips on many an ignominious occasion!

The fact is, I am the slave of my mistress's SOCKS, and the SOCKS of anyone else she encounters!

That's what a sock slavey is - a slave of other people's SOCKS!

He is not permitted to even think about them above their SOCKS...

...and must constantly be studying the STITCHING in whichever SOCKS are closest to his face at any given time!

Which, right now, means my own mistress Mukta's familiar SOCKS!

I must make sure my humble, sockslave head is never raised above her SOCKS...

...or anyone else's SOCKS...

...and my menial mind must remain fixated on SOCKS, and how best to serve them!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sock Nutrients

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Common Fixture