Moved To Mercy?

My esteemed mistress, Ms Adefolake madam, is always nicely dressed when she punishes me! She always seems to make a real effort to look fit and smart whilst she is wielding the WHIP!

My mistress Adefolake madam listens to my pathetic whimperings and pleadings as she makes ready to WHIP me!

I should know better than to beg, for when my mistress Adefolake makes her mind up to do something, she invariably does it!

Has WHIP; will WHIP!

She is kindly wearing her BEST SHOES to punish me

The HIGH HEELS give her extra height...

...and POWER!

I think she secretly enjoys hearing me plead for mercy!

'M...mercy, m... mistress. Oh p..pray...mistress!... Oh beg!... Oh plead, m...mistress?'

Does she look moved to show mercy to you?

Or rather, to me?

Or will that long, leather WHIP soon be cracking across my trembling back?

I think we all know the answer to that!

Comments

Likes