Heading Out
My mistress Yao Peng is now washed and dressed and I follow her to heel as she heads out the door to meet up with some friends.
Welcome to my world – a world dominated by my
mistress’s SOCKS!
![]() |
| Having performed her morning ablutions and breakfasted, my mistress Yao Peng heads out to meet her friends |
![]() |
| I am ordered to accompany her to heel... |
![]() |
| ...to her SOCKED HEELS! |
![]() |
| My pretty mistress demands that I remain permanently on my hands and knees, so I must crawl behind her on my belly |
![]() |
| She's quite right to make me do so, of course. I'm just her sock slavey! |
![]() |
| My day shall no doubt be dominated by my mistress's SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...and the SOCKS of her friends, of course! |
![]() |
| But my primary focus must, as always, be on my mistress Yao Peng's SOCKS! |
![]() |
| The SOCKS of an everyday Asian goddess! |
![]() |
| SOCKS of POWER!... SOCKS that own me! |
![]() |
| Her SOCKS!... My mistress Yao Peng's SOCKS! |
![]() |
| SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS!... My lowly life is filled with her SOCKS, morning, noon and night! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication