Being mercilessly man-mocked by free master-sirs is an occupational hazard for a public footslave here in the Gynarchy
 |
| A master-sir marches towards me through the gloom of an otherwise deserted town square late at night |
 |
| He can only have ill intent towards me! |
 |
| Sure enough, he mockingly stops in front of me... |
 |
| ...to give me a good view of his sweaty, unkempt FEET... |
 |
| ...and his HAIRY TOES! |
 |
| TOES that will soon, no doubt, be regaling my confined NOSE and LIPS! |
 |
| But first, the magnificent master-sir crouches down to my lowly level in order to verbally mock me, asking me if I don't feel shame at being a mere footslave, and am I looking forward to 'tasting' his manly FEET? |
 |
| I humbly respond in the only way an impotent footslave can, by confirming to the master-sir that I am indeed ashamed to have lots of people's FEET-DNA on my lowly lips and in my menial mouth, but stressing that I would indeed be honoured to have his manly FOOT-DNA added to my shame, if he would be so kind sir? |
 |
| The man then kindly obliges, standing up straight again in order to present me first with his RIGHT... |
 |
| ...and then with his LEFT FOOT! |
 |
| I shamelessly make sure to fully embrace the master-sir's HAIRY TOES |
 |
| The man then crouches down again to my face to ask me, through his pungent bad breath, how I had liked it - having to feel his TOE HAIRS brushing against my lips? |
 |
| He then mercilessly and painfully pokes me in the eye... |
 |
| ...before turning his back on me and walking away, abandoning me to my SHAME... |
 |
| ...and showing me a DIRTY PAIR of SANDAL SOLES - the DIRT he has been walking in and which my menial mouth has just tasted! |
 |
| I have nothing but feelings of slavish respect and admiration for the master-sir... |
 |
| ...a man who has complete freedom of movement and the POWER to impose his SWEATY MALE FEET and DIRTY TOENAILS on a helpless, male slave's confined face! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication