Not Worthy Of Her Conversation
I'm just the lowly office feetkisser-cum-shoesucker. I am not worthy of the office-mistresses' or masters' conversation.
![]() |
| A haughty office-mistress, quite rightly, doesn't even bother to look at me as I suck-shine her office shoes |
![]() |
| She can't bring herself to talk to me, and nor should she... |
![]() |
| ..for I am too far down the Gynarchy social scale for her to view me as a human being |
![]() |
| I'm just a slave... |
![]() |
| ...fit only to suck-shine her office shoes... |
![]() |
| ...whilst staring enviously at her bare feet, which get to reside inside those shoes! |
![]() |
| Why on earth would she bother to speak to me? |
![]() |
| She doesn't even need to bark her orders down at me... |
![]() |
| ...since kissing feet and sucking shoes is all I do! |
![]() |
| Similarly, of course, she has no need to thank me as she turns to head back to her office desk |
![]() |
| One doesn't need to thank a slave! |
![]() |
| I bow my humble head in silent shame behind the pretty office-mistress's departing feet |
![]() |
| Even her toe cleavage is out of bounds to my menial mouth! |
![]() |
| It is her shoes I must suck on - along with all the other office workers' hardworking shoes! |














Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication