Ready And Prepared
Day or night, I must be ready and prepared to kiss-respect SHOES and admire SOCKS – including the SHOES and SOCKS of complete strangers!
![]() |
| A customer-mistress approaches me late at night from across the yard |
![]() |
| I don't believe I have ever met her before, or had the honour of serving her? |
![]() |
| I certainly don't recall her fabulous SHOES and SOCKS, which she puts on display for me! |
![]() |
| Then, without saying anything, she shoves her RIGHT SNEAKER onto my menial mouth... |
![]() |
| ...swiftly followed by her LEFT! |
![]() |
| I can see not just the CREASES in her WHITE SOCK around the ANKLE, but also the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in the SOCK! |
![]() |
| What a great privilege! What a humbling honour! |
![]() |
| It is always nice for a footslave to have a new pair of SHOES to respectfully kiss and a new pair of SOCKS to admire! |
![]() |
| Not that the wearer of the SHOES and SOCKS is in the least bit bothered by my slavish enthusiasm for her FOOTWEAR! |
![]() |
| To her, I'm just another anonymous public humble-head... |
![]() |
| ...a SLAVE required to kiss-respect her SNEAKERS... |
![]() |
| ...and study her SOCKS! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication