A superb customer-mistress busies herself on her
phone high above me as I humbly tongue-attend to her dirty SNEAKERS. Indeed,
she completely ignores me as I go about my menial mouth-task and, as if to add insult
to injury, her RIGHT SOCK is heavily creased around her ankle!
 |
| I am ignored as I tongue-shine the customer's SNEAKERS beneath her |
 |
| She is fixated on her phone conversation high above me |
 |
| And so I must simply go about my demeaning task in silence |
 |
| As if to add insult to injury, her RIGHT SOCK is heavily CREASED around her ANKLE! |
 |
| A slovenly SOCK is a sign of contempt for the footslave, I always think! |
 |
| Not that she's wrong to be contemptuous of me. I'm just a slave at her FEET! |
 |
| Her other SOCK, the LEFT one, is CREASED also... |
 |
| ...but not as much as the RIGHT, the one currently in my face! |
 |
| I look up admiringly at the CREASED, RIGHT SOCK... |
 |
| ...for the more the SOCK despises me, the more I must be in slavish awe of both it and its owner! |
 |
| The pretty customer's SOCK may view me with the CONTEMPT I so richly deserve... |
 |
| ...but I have nothing but undying admiration for its fabulous WEARER above me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication