The Life Of A Dumb Feetkisser
Dumb feetkissers (who are forbidden to speak) are positioned everywhere in the Gynarchy – even at the entrances of public restrooms.
![]() |
| A smart and intelligent young woman uses me as she exits the restroom |
![]() |
| She will not bother to speak to me and I am forbidden to speak to her |
![]() |
| I'm considered too lowly to speak to my betters |
![]() |
| I am fit only to kiss their FEET! |
![]() |
| I get a nice view of the customer's SOCK |
![]() |
| I can see the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in her SOCK! |
![]() |
| Welcome to my lowly life - a life of KISSING SNEAKERS and ADMIRING SOCKS! |
![]() |
| And all in abject and slavish silence! |
![]() |
| The young woman turns to walk away from me |
![]() |
| The Law states I must keep my head humbly bowed in the presence of her departing FOOTWEAR |
![]() |
| She hasn't said a word to me and has already forgotten about me |
![]() |
| She steps out into the loving arms of her handsome and manly boyfriend |
![]() |
| I hear them cavorting and kissing |
![]() |
| Still, I must keep my humble head bowed and looking at the dirty floor where her FEET have been |
![]() |
| I am, technically, not permitted to even glance over towards her departing SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...but I don't think anyone notices as I humbly and respectfully watch the courting couple's FEET... |
![]() |
| ...as they lovingly embrace one another outside the entrance to the restroom |
![]() |
| I suppose I should count myself lucky that I am based at the entrance to the ladies' restroom... |
![]() |
| ...for at least that means that I get to kiss female SNEAKERS and to look at female SOCKS! |



















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication