Better To Kiss Sock

Take it from me, as an experienced footslave of many years, it is always, always, always better to KISS SOCK than to FEEL WHIP!

My mistress has me kiss her SOCKS and beg for mercy under the threat of the WHIP in the privacy of her bedroom

She can WHIP, and she will WHIP, if I fail to elicit sufficient sweet feminine mercy in her!

So I kiss her SOCK most fervently...

...making sure my lowly lips are perceptible through the soft, cotton material of the female SOCK

Better to KISS SOCK than FEEL WHIP!

Better to be HUMBLE than in PAIN!

Her SOCK is heavily CREASED...

...as is her OTHER SOCK when she switches her FEET in front of my kneeling face

I study not just the CREASES, but also the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in the SOCK

My fate is in the cotton material of these SOCKS!

The WHIP is eager and ready to be put to good use - on my BACK!

Only my pretty mistress can decide whether it will, indeed, become intimately acquainted with my BARE BACK SKIN!

For now at least, being the sweet and kind young woman that she is, she is magnanimously giving me the opportunity to curry favour with her...

...by kissing both her SOCKS!

It works! She turns to leave without WHIPPING me...

...leaving me grovelling and penitent on her bedroom floor!

I'm not out of the woods yet!

I must humbly study the CREASES in her SOCKS as she walks away...

...and ponder with gratitude how merciful her SOCKS have been to me!

Praise be unto my mistress Felicity's SOCKS...

...and unto the merciful SOCK-WEARER herself, of course!

And praise be unto her WHIP...

...for not BITING into my BACK!

The WHIP and the SOCKS. Welcome to my lowly world of SLAVISH FEAR and TREMBLING!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sock Nutrients

Beneath An Indian Office-Goddess's Feet

Common Fixture