Prettily Pregnant
Particular slavish respect must always be afforded to a pregnant customer-mistress, especially when one has the slavish shame of not being able to offer the lady a seat whilst she has her feet kissed!
![]() |
| A prettily pregnant lady heads towards me across the town square |
![]() |
| The closer she gets, the more shame I feel that I am unable to offer her a seat |
![]() |
| Her feet stop in front of me and adopt the same haughty stance that those of any non-pregnant customer would do! |
![]() |
| Then her RIGHT SNEAKER is unceremoniously shoved onto my menial mouth |
![]() |
| Swiftly followed by her LEFT |
![]() |
| I am kissing the FEET of a bright and beautiful young woman who has, presumably, been impregnated by a real man? |
![]() |
| Needless to say, I can't see the pregnant customer's pretty face |
![]() |
| All I can see are her SNEAKERS and SOCKS |
![]() |
| That's all I need to see, for I am fit only to look her in the SOCK! |
![]() |
| She turns her back on me and walks away... |
![]() |
| ...leaving me feeling even more impotent than usual |
![]() |
| I do hope her male partner, the man who got her pregnant, will come and beat me up for disrespecting his pretty consort! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication