Evident Ill Intent

A magnificent and happy couple walk arm in arm towards me across the square with evident ill intent (as is their perfect right).

Upon reaching me, they first crouch down to my lowly level in order to mock me to my confined face, with the young woman asking me if I think I will like it - having to kiss her and her husband's feet? She also faux-apologises for the dirt on their shoes.

I most humbly, respectfully and truthfully respond that kissing her and the master-sir's feet, dirty or otherwise, will be a great honour for the likes of lowly me, since I am just a feetslave, begging the mistress and master's pardons, masters, please don't hurt me masters?

They both laugh out loud at my obsequious, slavespeak response before standing up and taking it in turns to present each of their feet to me for respect-kissing, with the mistress-madam going first.

After I have performed my humble respects to their shoes (and the master-sir's loafers are, incidentally, much dirtier and vile-tasting than the mistress-madam's white sneakers) the mistress crouches down to my face once more for a parting jibe at me. She tells me she hopes that what I have just had to do has taught me a lesson in humility and respect for my betters? To which pertinent question I most humbly reply that it has indeed done so, and I thank the mistress-madam and the master-sir most kindly for indeed teaching me such a lesson and for reminding me of my lowliness through their superior feet, before those selfsame superior feet turn their backs on me and walk away from my feetkissing face in triumph, leaving me realising how inconsequential I am as a living being - one who is fit only to kiss the feet of others; the feet of his betters.

A happy couple walk with ill intent towards me, whispering to one another in front of my confined face

As their FEET approach me, I brace myself for some public humiliation

Sure enough, their FEET and LEGS stop directly in front of me, as if showing off their wares!

Then the couple crouch down to my lowly level to mock me to my face, with the young woman taking the lead

To their evident amusement and satisfaction, I must humbly and respectfully respond to their sarcastic questions

Then the couple stand up again, and the mistress-madam is first to carry out their threat of imposing their FEET on my face

Her SNEAKERS appear relatively clean, though they smell and taste rubbery. Her WHITE SOCKS look clean also!

Then it is the turn of the master-sir, whose blue leather LOAFERS are much dirtier than his partner's SNEAKERS!

They taste and smell vile! His SOCKS, however, are superb, hugging his manly ANKLES directly in front of my face

When he has finished with me, the mistress crouches down once more to my face to ask me if I had learnt any lessons?

She then listens with a wry smile on her pretty face as I thank her and her husband for reminding me of my lowliness

The couple then turn their backs on me, showing me a dirty pair of heels as they walk away...

...leaving me feeling used, lowly and destitute...

...as befits a humble public footservant who has just had the honour of serving his betters' FEET!

I focus on those departing feet...

...and ponder how even this couple's SOCKS are more consequential than me...

...as, unlike me, they get to accompany their wearers' FEET everywhere they go...

...and constantly absorb their owners' FOOTSWEAT-DNA!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sock Nutrients

Common Fixture

Office Feetslave-Cum-Footrest