A beautiful and statuesque customer-mistress in tight-fitting, spike-heeled, black leather kneeboots click-clacks her way towards me from across the yard
 |
| She looks haughty, cold and aloof as she click-clacks her way towards me in her TALL LEATHER BOOTS |
 |
| Certainly not a woman to be messed with! |
 |
| I have absolutely no way of knowing if she is wearing any SOCKS inside her BOOTS, and if so what type they are? |
 |
| Clearly, asking a superb young woman such as this about her SOCKS would be highly impertinent... |
 |
| ...not to mention dangerous... |
 |
| ...for she could do a lot of damage to my face with those BOOTS! |
 |
| All I can do is silently speculate to myself as to the nature of any SOCKS she might be wearing inside her BOOTS... |
 |
| ...as I kiss-respect her BOOT TOES! |
 |
| Fortunately for me, she appears blissfully unaware of my SOCK speculation! |
 |
| I imagine she has much more important things to think about than her SOCKS and the footslave's obsession with them! |
 |
| Mmm... what style and colour of SOCKS might this pretty mistress be wearing inside those BOOTS? |
 |
| It is, of course, an honour to kiss a lady's BOOTS... |
 |
| ...regardless of whether or not she is wearing any SOCKS inside them! |
 |
| But, being an inveterate sockieboy-slave, I can't help but speculate as to her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...the SOCKS of a leather-clad goddess! |
 |
| I'm going to go out on a limb here... |
 |
| ...and imagine that, in contrast to the rest of her outfit, her SOCKS are WHITE? |
 |
| Just imagine kissing her WARM, WHITE, WRINKLED SOCKS inside those BOOTS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication