Her shorts are very short, her legs are very long, her BOOTS
and SOCKS are very impressive, and she is very beautiful! What an honour to be
approached by such a superb and erudite customer-mistress!
 |
| A superb and beautiful customer-mistress walks towards me, seemingly distracted by her text messages |
 |
| What an honour, though, to even be approached by such a goddess! |
 |
| Her BOOTS and SOCKS stop directly in front of me and adopt a haughty pose |
 |
| These are BOOTS and SOCKS that expect to be served! |
 |
| 'You're gonna lickshine my BOOTS, boy!... |
 |
| ...I'm on my way to meet up with my boyfriend... |
 |
| ...and I want my BOOTS looking nice and shiny for him! You hear me, old slave man?' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. I will obey you, mistress madam. Truly it will be an honour for me to tongue-shine your BOOTS for the benefit of your boyfriend, miss, praise be unto him, miss?' |
 |
| She doesn't respond to my grovelling and sycophantic acknowledgement of her female commandment, other than to stretch forth her RIGHT BOOTED FOOT onto my menial mouth |
 |
| She then resumes texting someone, presumably her boyfriend, as my slave tongue gets to work on her DIRTY BOOTLEATHER! |
 |
| She is no longer interested in conversing with me |
 |
| I have received my orders and must simply perform my humble duty... |
 |
| ...down amongst the weeds! |
 |
| I make sure to tongue-shine hard, for her BOOTS must be nice and shiny for her beloved boyfriend |
 |
| What a pathetic privilege, what a humbling honour, to lickshine another man's pretty girlfriend's BOOTS for his benefit! |
 |
| All too soon for my lowly liking, the BOOTS (and SOCKS) turn their backs on me and silently walk away |
 |
| I must assume that the wearer of the BOOTS and SOCKS is satisfied with my tongue's performance on her BOOTLEATHER? |
 |
| If she were not, I could have expected a FEMALE BOOTKICK to the FACE! |
 |
| But the departing customer-mistress appears happy and satisfied |
 |
| No doubt she soon will be, after her hot date with her manly and potent boyfriend? |
 |
| I'm sure the master-sir, whoever he is, knows how to truly satisfy her! |
 |
| All I can do is a good tongue-job on her BOOTS |
 |
| Tongueshining her BOOTS is the only way I can hope to please a superb young woman like this (and her boyfriend!) |
 |
| I have no business seeking to satisfy her, or him, in any other ways. My lowly jurisdiction begins and ends with the beautiful customer-mistress's BOOTS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication