A manly master-sir demands that I properly kiss-respect his
pregnant partner’s FEET
‘Kiss my girlfriend’s feet, old slave man!’
‘Yes, master sir. At once master sir. And many
congratulations to you both on the mistress’s pregnancy, masters?’
‘Shut up, slavey, and KISS FEET!’
 |
| 'Look, honey! A footslave!' |
 |
| As the handsome master-sir and his beautiful, pregnant partner approach my face, I study their FEET |
 |
| ‘Kiss my girlfriend’s feet, old slave man!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, master sir. At once master sir. And many congratulations to you both on the mistress’s pregnancy, masters?’ |
 |
| ‘Shut up, slavey, and KISS FEET!’ |
 |
| The master's girlfriend obligingly presents both her SNEAKERED FEET to my menial mouth, one at a time |
 |
| Her fuzzy, blue-and-white-striped TOWELLING SOCK towers over my humble SNEAKER-KISSING head! |
 |
| 'Kiss my girlfriend's feet very well, slavey... |
 |
| ...or I'll have you WHIPPED!' |
 |
| 'Yes, master sir. Yes, mistress madam. God bless you, masters.' |
 |
| I nervously continue to kiss-respect the pregnant madam's FEET... |
 |
| ...under the watchful and critical eyes of her potent male partner! |
 |
| I momentarily glance over towards the master-sir's SOCKS. Will I be required to kiss his FEET also? |
 |
| Maybe! But, for now at least, my footslavish focus must be very much on the mistress's SNEAKERS and SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication