Proper Slavery
A bright and intelligent-looking young businesswoman strides confidently in my direction on her late-evening commute home from work. Mercifully, she stops to have her FEET kissed by me whilst she enjoys her cigarette.
![]() |
| Striding confidently on her way home from work |
![]() |
| I do hope she will stop and use me! |
![]() |
| Mercifully, her smart LOAFERS and SOCKS do indeed stop in front of my confined face... |
![]() |
| ...and the RIGHT SHOE-TOE is soon unceremoniously shoved onto my lowly lips for respect-kissing! |
![]() |
| I get a better view of her WHITE SOCK when she switches FEET in front of my face |
![]() |
| I can even make out the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES in her LEFT SOCK! |
![]() |
| Such a smart pair of SHOES and SOCKS! |
![]() |
| It is an honour for the likes of lowly me to place my male lips on such SUPERIOR FEMALE SHOES! |
![]() |
| She briefly interrupts her cigarette smoking to inspect my lipwork from on high |
![]() |
| 'Put your mouth on the SIDE of my SHOE, stupid slave!' |
![]() |
| I immediately obey |
![]() |
| Better to obey a pretty customer-mistress's arrogant orders than to invoke her displeasure! |
![]() |
| She must know she can have me WHIPPED at any time? |
![]() |
| She has all the POWER. I am just the slave! |
![]() |
| This is proper slavery... |
![]() |
| ...kissing the outstretched FOOT of your FEMALE SUPERIOR whilst admiring her SOCK! |
















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication