Vape Break
A public footslave like me may not get to enjoy the same level of intimacy with his superiors’ FEET as a domestic footslave does. But I do get to pay my footslavish respects to a much wider variety of FOOTWEAR!
![]() |
| A bright and intelligent female office-worker from one of the nearby offices approaches me during her vape break |
![]() |
| As she gets ever closer to my face, I prepare my lowly lips to pay homage to her smart-girl FOOTWEAR! |
![]() |
| She is wearing BLACK LEATHER LOAFERS and SHORT WHITE SOCKS |
![]() |
| The LOAFERS and SOCKS stop to gloat over me for a few seconds... |
![]() |
| ...before the RIGHT LOAFER SHOE is unceremoniously shoved onto my menial, municipal mouth... |
![]() |
| ...swiftly followed by the LEFT! |
![]() |
| I dare not look up at the beautiful young woman's LEGS... |
![]() |
| ...as she casually vapes above me... |
![]() |
| ...occasionally interrupting her vaping to alternate her FEET in front of my face and inspect my lowly lipwork |
![]() |
| All too soon she turns to leave me |
![]() |
| OK, so it was a brief encounter... |
![]() |
| ...but at least I can say I have tasted this superb young woman's SHOES, and studied the STITCHING in her SOCKS! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication