Skilled Task
Of my two main tasks in life – lickshining shoes or straightening socks – my favourite is always straightening SOCKS; even the SOCKS of my male customers, though I do prefer a female sock!
It’s just such an honour to touch my BETTERS’ SOCKS,
especially whilst they are wearing them on their feet!
![]() |
| This customer-master sir has brusquely ordered me to straighten his SOCKS whilst he checks his text messages |
![]() |
| It is such an honour to touch my better's SOCK, whilst he is still wearing it on his ANKLE! |
![]() |
| I, literally, look up to the man's SOCK... |
![]() |
| ...as I kneel before him and endeavour to perform my menial, manual task to the best of my slavish ability! |
![]() |
| I, of course, study admiringly the STITCHING in the master-sir's SOCK... |
![]() |
| ...for it is the SOCK of a great man... |
![]() |
| ...not that I have ever met him before or know who he is! |
![]() |
| All I do know is that he despises me enough to make me straighten his SOCK for him... |
![]() |
| ...a mundane task which I am sure he would be more than capable of performing for himself |
![]() |
| But why should he, when there are public footslaves like me who can do it for him? |
![]() |
| The master-sir's other SHOE and SOCK hover over my humble head as I go about my demeaning sock-straightening task |
![]() |
| I must be careful not to touch the master-sir's ANKLE SKIN! This is a skilled degrading task! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication