When a happy couple walk towards me arm-in-arm, I have to wonder
which one of them will use me? Will it be the man? Or the woman? Or perhaps
both?
A slave, of course, has no say over who uses him. But both
would be nice!
 |
| It is the young woman who spots me from across the yard and appears to be indicating that she wants to use me? |
 |
| As the happy couple's FEET get ever nearer, I find myself hoping that both parties will use me! |
 |
| It is the man, however, who is first to step up to my face, though his female partner adopts a promising passive-aggressive stance behind him! |
 |
| The man switches his FEET several times in front of my face. I make sure to kiss his HAIRY TOES! |
 |
| Indeed, I am now surrounded by the aroma of MANFOOT and musty-smelling MAN, LEATHERY SANDAL! |
 |
| I hear the man's pretty girlfriend laughing at me as I kiss her beloved and handsome boyfriend's FEET |
 |
| The man, being a gentleman, then steps aside and invites his girlfriend to use me |
 |
| Praise be unto the master-sir, for she takes him up on his suggestion! |
 |
| The aroma of PINK, CANVAS SNEAKER now envelops my nostrils as my lips taste rubbery SNEAKER-TOE |
 |
| The couple, quite rightly, continue to laugh at me as they look down upon me |
 |
| The man's SWEATY FEET, that were previously on my mouth, now watch on as I lip-respect his girlfriend's SNEAKERS... |
 |
| ...beneath her SOCKS! |
 |
| I study the STITCHING in the customer-mistress's SOCK every bit as closely as I had studied the wrinkles in her male partner's BARE HEELS! |
 |
| I am, after all, a FEET and FOOTWEAR slave... |
 |
| ... duty-bound, by Law, to respect and admire the FEET, SANDALS, SNEAKERS and SOCKS of my BETTERS! |
 |
| Mind you, it's not hard to admire such a beautiful pair of SOCKS... |
 |
| ...PLAIN WHITE, with thickened CUFFS at the TOPS! |
 |
| Like her boyfriend before her, the young woman switches her SNEAKERED FEET several times in front of my lowly FEETKISSING FACE! |
 |
| But it is BETTER to humbly KISS FEET, and thus be pleasing to one's masters, than to incur their WRATH! |
 |
| Needless to say, I dare not look at the customer-mistress above the SOCKS, however attractive she is! |
 |
| My place is not to admire my customers' LEGS, but rather their FEET! |
 |
| The happy, handsome couple, eventually, turn their backs on me and walk away... |
 |
| ...rightly proud of themselves and congratulating one another on their joint humiliation of me |
 |
| I can tell this young woman is madly in love with her handsome boyfriend. And again, rightly so! |
 |
| I too admire the man, for he is the one who encouraged his pretty girlfriend to use me |
 |
| Praise be unto the master-sir and his HAIRY FEET! |
 |
| And praise be unto the mistress-madam and her SNEAKERS and SOCKS! |
 |
| God bless this couple... |
 |
| ...and I hope and pray they will return again soon, to use me all over again! |
 |
| Oh, if only I could follow them both on my hands and knees TO HEEL! |
 |
| I would be a good SOCKSLAVE for the mistress... |
 |
| ...and a loyal FOOTSLAVE for the master-sir! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication