The Joy Of The Low-Lying Stocks
The joy of being confined in the low-level stocks is that I get to kiss the public’s feet – unlike some of my poor fellow-slaves who are confined in an ignominious standing position in the pillory!
![]() |
| A young woman takes advantage of me in the low-lying stocks to have her BOOTS kissed, watched by a voyeur master-sir |
![]() |
| She makes sure I pay my slavish respect to both her BOOTS... |
![]() |
| ...whilst the voyeur master-sir chuckles and chortles behind me! |
![]() |
| This is the 'joy' of being confined in the low-level stocks... |
![]() |
| ...being able to kiss-respect one's BETTERS' BOOTS and SHOES! |
![]() |
| The superb young woman's long TUBESOCKS tower over my humble head... |
![]() |
| ...as both the wearer of the SOCKS, and her witness, look down upon me with entirely appropriate contempt! |
![]() |
| I overhear the elderly man congratulating the young woman on her public humiliation of me |
![]() |
| She thanks him kindly and switches her BOOTED FEET once more in front of my confined face |
![]() |
| She then turns to leave me to rot in the dirt behind her... |
![]() |
| ...rightly proud of herself... |
![]() |
| ...and still glowing in the warm words of congratulation... |
![]() |
| ...directed towards her by the elderly man |
![]() |
| I am forbidden, by Law, from speaking, and am therefore unable to add my words of praise to the mistress-madam |
![]() |
| All I can do is continue to admire the backs of her departing BOOTS and SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...and thank my lucky stars that I am confined at ignominious ANKLE LEVEL! |
















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication