Serving As A Local Rendezvous Point

Local girls on the estate often like to use my humble head as a convenient, late-night rendezvous point. Sadly, they don’t always elect to use me per se in order to have their FEET kissed! Still, at least I get a good, humbling view of their SNEAKERS and SOCKS! 

Tonight I am blessed to be the late-night rendezvous point for two local girls, misses Kayleigh and Chelsea madams

Be under no illusions - these are ROUGH GIRLS, who, like, command my slavish respect, and that?

It's just a pity that neither of them can be bothered to use me tonight to have their feet kiss-respected!

Still, at least I am getting a good view of Ms Kayleigh madam's SOCKS, thanks to the wall light above my humble head

I can see every CREASE and FOLD in her BLACK SOCKS

And beyond them, I get an equally humbling view of mixed-race Ms Chelsea madam's WHITE SOCKS

Though her SOCKS are partially obscured by her purple, latex leggings!

Nevertheless, I can still make out the lines of STITCHING in her SNOWWHITE SOCKS...

...even though my primary footslave focus is, naturally, on the PURE BLACK SOCKS closest to my face!

The SOCKS of divine Ms Kayleigh madam...

...an esteemed girlgang member, going out with one of the superb local thugs, master Iqbal sir...

...and she's a CHAIN SMOKER, to boot!

As is her current interlocutor and fellow girlgang-member, Ms Chelsea madam!

To be fair, this is where I belong - down in the dirt of the sink estate, studying the SOCKS of my BETTERS!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More