As a public footslave, my only physical contact with beautiful women
is via their often scuzzy SHOES and BOOTS. But I must be grateful that I am having any
contact with them at all! After all, I’m just a scuzzy slave!
 |
| A beautiful customer-mistress approaches me from across the yard |
 |
| The closer she gets, the scuzzier her SHOES and SOCKS appear to be! |
 |
| Said SHOES and SOCKS stop directly in front of me, as if daring me to disrespect them! |
 |
| Then the RIGHT SCUZZY SHOE is triumphantly shoved onto my menial mouth... |
 |
| ...followed by the LEFT |
 |
| I kiss the scuzzy SHOE-TOE with the utmost slavish respect! |
 |
| After all, this is the SHOE of a beautiful, young woman! |
 |
| Her FOOTWEAR may be scuzzy, but SHE most definitely is not! |
 |
| She is beautiful, pure and CHASTE! |
 |
| It is only her FOOTWEAR that is unkempt... |
 |
| ...and it's her FOOTWEAR, of course, that is my lowly business! |
 |
| I must, by Law, look up to and admire her SCUZZY, CREASED SOCKS... |
 |
| ...as I kiss-respect her DIRTY SHOELEATHER |
 |
| For I'm just a slave, and a scuzzy one at that! How dare I kneel in judgement on my BETTER'S FOOTWEAR? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication