Fitting Demonstration
Whenever 19-year-old Ms Precious madam comes home from college with one of her student friends, she has me kiss-respect her and her friend’s sneakers, as a fitting demonstration of her power and authority over me!
![]() |
| Ms Precious madam has me demonstrate my slavish submission to her by kissing her feet |
![]() |
| I can't recall the thousands of times my lowly lips have been required to pay homage to these SNEAKERS! |
![]() |
| But I am always foolishly grateful for the opportunity to study Ms Precious's SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...especially the CREASES in her SOCKS! |
![]() |
| KISSING FEET and ADMIRING SOCKS are about the only things I do well! |
![]() |
| I pride myself on being a good feetkisser and sockadmirer |
![]() |
| And I am very much looking forward to paying my slavish respects to the SNEAKERS and SOCKS of my mistress's friend! |
![]() |
| I've never had the honour of meeting her before, so I don't know her name |
![]() |
| All I do know is that it will be a pathetic privilege for the likes of lowly me to kiss the feet of such a beautiful young woman! |
![]() |
| Sure enough, my mistress Precious invites her friend to step up to my face |
![]() |
| The tracksuited young woman does so, though somewhat diffidently (compared to my mistress Precious!) |
![]() |
| I shuffle forwards on my hands and knees in order to pay labial homage to the somewhat tentatively outstretched SNEAKER-TOE |
![]() |
| Like I said, KISSING FEET is what I do best. ALL feet! |
![]() |
| The FEET of my BETTERS!. The wearer of the WHITE SOCKS and SNEAKERS duly switches her FEET in front of my face |
![]() |
| She is clearly gaining in confidence, when it comes to the domination and humiliation of a household slave! |
![]() |
| My own mistress Precious, already an experienced slave-owner at the age of 19, watches on to make sure I demonstrate sufficient humility towards her similarly aged friend |
![]() |
| Such POWER and AUTHORITY she has over me... |
![]() |
| ...a POWER and AUTHORITY invested in her by the WHIP! |
![]() |
| My whole lowly life is lived under the shadow of the WHIP... |
![]() |
| ...KISSING FEET and STUDYING SOCKS! |




















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication