My mistress Asma summons me to the living room where she is
seated next to her 20-year-old daughter, Ms Fatima madam, on the sofa.
‘Slave!... Slave!... Come here!'
I crawl on my hands and knees into the room, as befits a slave.
‘You summoned me, madam?’
‘Kiss my daughter’s feet and apologise to her for her creased
sock on her left ankle!’
‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam… Oh pray
mistress Fatima madam, if it pleases you mistress Fatima madam, this slave begs
your forgiveness for allowing your sock to become creased around your left
ankle, miss?... Oh pray, miss?... Oh beg?’
‘Now apologise to her SOCK, slave!’
‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam… Oh pray
miss Fatima’s sock, madam, pray forgive this useless slave for allowing you to
become all wonky and creased around your mistress’s ankle, mistress Ms Fatima’s
glorious sock, madam?’
‘Tcchh! Now straighten her sock for her, stupid slave!’
‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.’
Ms Fatima madam sucks her teeth with contempt for me also,
as I humbly adjust her left SOCK!
 |
| ‘Slave!... Slave!... Come here!' |
 |
| I crawl on my hands and knees into the room, as befits a slave. |
 |
| ‘Kiss my daughter’s feet and apologise to her for her creased sock on her left ankle!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam… Oh pray mistress Fatima madam, this slave begs your forgiveness for allowing your sock to become creased around your left ankle, miss?' |
 |
| ‘Now apologise to her SOCK, slave!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam… Oh pray miss Fatima’s sock, madam, pray forgive this useless slave for allowing you to become all wonky and creased around your mistress’s ankle?' |
 |
| I kiss the SOCK as a demonstration of my contrition towards it |
 |
| Better to show contrition towards a SOCK than to feel the WHIP! |
 |
| The two ladies look down on me with contempt as I kowtow to Ms Fatima's SOCK |
 |
| And rightly so, for I'm just a pathetic SOCK SLAVEY! |
 |
| I next humbly attempt to smooth out the offending CREASES in the SOCK... |
 |
| ...as the two ladies laugh in triumph over me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication