I’m just a dirty, public humble head slave located on the edge
of the town square, kissing the public’s feet day and night, in all weathers,
24 hours a day, 365 days a year. No wonder people mock and despise me in equal
measure!
 |
| A bright and intelligent-looking young woman approaches me from across the town square |
 |
| As her feet get closer to me, I can see that I am in for a flash of WHITE SOCK! |
 |
| The SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop directly in front of my confined, humble face... |
 |
| ...and the young woman then crouches down to verbally mock me, blowing her cigarette smoke in my face as she asks me if I think I will like having to kiss her feet? |
 |
| She then listens to my humble response with a wry smile on her pretty face: Oh pray, mistress madam, if it pleases you pretty mistress madam, this slave will indeed be honoured to taste your sneakers with his lowly, unworthy lips, miss? |
 |
| She then graciously stands up again in order to present her RIGHT SNEAKERED FOOT to my menial mouth |
 |
| I can observe a CREASE in her WHITE SOCK around the ANKLE! |
 |
| She then switches feet, presenting me with her LEFT SNEAKER-TOE for respect-kissing |
 |
| As she uses me, life goes on as normal in the town square. Nobody bats an eyelid at the common, everyday sight of a public humble head kissing his better's FEET! |
 |
| This is what I'm here for - to pay my slavish respects to my BETTERS and make them feel SUPERIOR |
 |
| And this bright and intelligent young woman clearly is my SUPERIOR! |
 |
| Else, why would I be obliged by LAW to KISS HER FEET? |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication