Garden Party
My mistress Mukta and some of her friends are having a garden party. I, of course, must focus on my mistress’s SOCKS.
![]() |
| My mistress Mukta is conversing with her good friend Ms Arabella madam... |
![]() |
| ...catching up on all the gossip... |
![]() |
| ...whilst I humbly and obediently study my mistress's SOCKS, as I am required to do by LAW! |
![]() |
| I focus intently on my mistress's SOCKS in front of me |
![]() |
| NOT, mind you, on her interlocutor, Ms Arabella's, SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...fantastic though those SOCKS are! |
![]() |
| The LAW specifically states I must study and admire my own mistress's SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...unless I am specifically ordered to do otherwise! |
![]() |
| So it's the familiar PLAIN GREY SOCKS of my mistress Mukta in front of me that preoccupy my menial mind |
![]() |
| I study the LINES OF STITCHING IN THE SOCKS |
![]() |
| I study the CREASES IN THE SOCKS |
![]() |
| I silently count the INDIVIDUAL NUMBER OF VISIBLE STITCHES IN THE SOCKS, as befits a diligent and loyal SOCK SLAVEY to his MISTRESS! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication