The Fitter They Are

There is a sports ground nearby, so it is not uncommon for me to have to pay my footslavish respects to the FEET and FOOTWEAR of sportsmen and women! The fitter they are, the feebler I feel!

A young woman approaches me from across the yard in her cheerleader outfit, presumably from the nearby sports field?

This is a not uncommon scenario, though I don't believe I have had the honour of serving this particular cheerleader-mistress before?

Her cheerleader BOOTS stop close to my confined face in order to arrogantly display themselves to me

Then the RIGHT CHEERLEADER BOOT is unceremoniously shoved towards my waiting, menial mouth!

She switches her BOOTS in front of my face, as a demonstration that the RIGHT BOOT on my mouth was no accident!

I humbly show equal slavish respect to her LEFT BOOT...

...as she casually lights up a cigarette high above me

What a superbly FIT and HEALTHY young woman! I feel truly feeble before her!

'Kiss the SIDE of my BOOT, slave!'

'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam.'

She is clearly fully aware of her FEMALE POWER and AUTHORITY over me

A fine representative of the superior sex at the peak of her FORTITUDE and FITNESS! A cheerleader for ALL WOMEN!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Has Broken Him

Acknowledging Her Superiority

Beneath Every Cinema Seat