I really have no right to expect any customers on such an
inclement evening, but I can always rely on regular customer Ms Mukta madam to
visit me come rain, hail or shine. She just loves humiliating me so
much!
 |
| Even on a miserable night like this, regular customer Ms Mukta madam can always be relied upon to visit me |
 |
| Her SNEAKERS splash through the puddles on her inexorable way towards me |
 |
| They stop in front of my face in order to gloat over me, as per usual |
 |
| Then, her dirty and damp RIGHT SNEAKER is unceremoniously and silently shoved onto my menial, municipal mouth |
 |
| Swiftly followed by her equally dirty LEFT SNEAKER! |
 |
| At least I am getting a nice view of her GREY SOCKS, through the rain! |
 |
| Ms Mukta makes sure her umbrella provides my humble head with no cover as I kiss her FEET |
 |
| And quite right too. Her umbrella is designed to protect her superior head! |
 |
| Then, as silently as she came, she turns her back on me and starts to walk away... |
 |
| ...the sound of the rain pattering on her umbrella |
 |
| I hope she feels pleased with herself, for she has every right to, having performed her public duty of humiliating the local, public humble head, despite the inclement weather! |
 |
| I am left watching the dirty rainwater splashing off the backs of her WET SNEAKERS as her SHOES and SOCKS nonchalantly abandon me to the elements! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication