Clowning Around

A bright young Asian woman, wearing heavy makeup on her face and therefore, presumably, on her way home from a late-night party, stops to mock me in the public pillory with her boozy breath. As I am helpless before her and at her Asian-female mercy, I show nothing but the utmost slavish respect for her, praising her BOOTS and SOCKS and thanking her kindly for stopping by me in order to humble me.

She drunkenly toys with me, laughing out loud at me as I praise her SOCKS and then poking me in the eye, as is her perfect right! 

The young woman on her way home from a late-night party feigns shock at my predicament in the public pillory!

She laughs as she opines, in her broken Asian-girl English, that I must be very uncomfortable 'in there'?

She goes on to happily say that she's glad she's not the one in the pillory!

All I can do is study and praise her BOOTS and SOCKS below me

The BOOTS and SOCKS of a somewhat inebriated, Asian goddess!

She laughs with great mirth at my sycophantic praising of her FOOTWEAR...

...before tapping me mock-approvingly on the head...

...and calling me a 'good little slavey-boy'!

She then proceeds, however, to painfully poke me in the eye - as is her perfect right!

I can now no longer see her SOCKS as my eyes instinctively screw up in reaction to her probing, female finger!

She continues to laugh out loud at me and asks me how I am liking it - having her FINGER in my FACE?

Do I feel 'honoured' to have the tip of her BLACK FINGERNAIL poking inside my eyelid?

I mutter my slavish praise and gratitude for her, through the PAIN...

...much to her further female MIRTH and AMUSEMENT since she knows the one thing I'm truly yearning for is to be able to see her SOCKS again!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing His Office Footrest

Brainless Drain