Like the vast majority of my customers, this Asian girl,
quite rightly, despises me and barks her orders down at me in a decidedly curt
and unfriendly tone:
‘You clean my shoe, f***wit. Lick out dirt. Smells. You
obey. You just a damn slave!’
My tone, of course, must as always be polite, obsequious,
fearful and respectful, as befits a male slave at the mercy of his superior customer-mistress:
‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. Please don’t
hurt me, miss?’
I must then get down to work, and lickshine her shoes whilst
she haughtily ignores me, concentrating instead on the contents of her Asian
phone.
 |
| She steps up with confidence onto the shoelick chair of POWER in front of me... |
 |
| ...before settling into her seat and barking her Asian-female orders down at me in a most unfriendly tone! |
 |
| She then watches me intently from on high as I set about obeying those female orders |
 |
| 'You shine shoe well, damn slave... |
 |
...Make sure all dirt go inside mouth!'
|
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. Please don't beat me, mistress?' |
 |
| Satisfied with my compliance to her Asian-female will, she relaxes back in her seat with her phone |
 |
| I too, to some extent, can now relax and focus on the humble task in mouth - that of lickshining her Asian shoes! |
 |
| And there is a lot of SHOE to lick! |
 |
| She hasn't mentioned her SOCKS, but I take it as read that I have her female permission to study her SOCKS... |
 |
| ... providing I do so admiringly, of course, and with a sense of slavish awe and wonderment? |
 |
| There certainly is much to admire about her short, black Asian-girl SOCKS, even if they are unfriendly! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication