Greeting ALL Her Guests

My mistress Mukta has me kiss-respect the FEET of all her guests in the back passageway leading up to her home, male and female!

‘Yo feetslavey! Kiss master Hussain sir’s BOOTS and study his SOCKS!’

‘Yes, mistress Mukta madam. At once, mistress Mukta madam. It will be my honour, mistress Mukta madam and master Hussain sir, if it is pleasing to you both, masters?’

‘Hitch up your trouser leg and show him your SOCK, Hussain. He likes looking at SOCKS. He’s queer like that!’

Master Hussain sir laughs and does just that as I taste, and smell, his MANLY BOOTLEATHER!

‘Yo feetslavey! Kiss master Hussain sir’s BOOTS and study his SOCKS!’

Master Hussain sir, whom I have never met before, kindly hitches up his trouser leg to show me his SOCKTOP!

I can hear his manly laughter at me, though my mistress is much more circumspect in her mirth as she monitors my compliance!

Being a 'heterosexual', I must confess I would much rather be kissing and studying my own mistress Mukta's FEET right now...

...though I do have to admit that there is much to admire in master Hussain sir's BOOTS, SOCKS and HAIRY ANKLES!

I am, however, naturally drawn to the much SMOOTHER-SKINNED ANKLES of my mistress Mukta madam...

...above her equally SMOOTH-LOOKING, PLAIN GREY ANKLESOCKS!

Such a familiar pair of SWEET SOCKS to my confined face!

But feetslaveys can't be choosers...

...and must study and admire the FEET, ANKLES and FOOTWEAR of all who condescend to present their FEET to them!

This is where a FEETSLAVEY like me belongs...

...down amongst the FEET of his BETTERS - be they MALE or FEMALE; HAIRY or SMOOTH!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Has Broken Him

Acknowledging Her Superiority

Beneath Every Cinema Seat