Pure Strength
This customer-mistress ably demonstrates her PURE FEMALE STRENGTH by humbling me - the WEAK and FEEBLE, enslaved public humble head - with her SUPERIOR SNEAKERS and SOCKS beneath her traditional niqab
![]() |
| A bright young woman in a niqab walks confidently towards me |
![]() |
| I am gratified to observe that she is wearing WHITE SNEAKERS and WHITE SOCKS beneath her niqab |
![]() |
| The SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop and confidently display themselves in front of my face |
![]() |
| Then, silently, the RIGHT SNEAKER is extended onto my menial mouth |
![]() |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT. The SNEAKER-WEARER'S SOCKS hide her SKIN! |
![]() |
| Which is how it should be - for she is PURE and I'm just a dirty SLAVE! |
![]() |
| I can sense her female MIRTH as she smiles down at me |
![]() |
| She exudes PURE STRENGTH |
![]() |
| She adopts a suitably FEMALE-TRIUMPHANT stance... |
![]() |
| ...as she continues to switch her SNEAKERED FEET in front of me, having me respect-kiss them at will! |
![]() |
| HER will! |
![]() |
| She is now audibly giggling beneath her hijab - and rightly so |
![]() |
| For I am well and truly humbled at her FEET! |
![]() |
| All I can do is look up admiringly at her victorious SOCKS! |
![]() |
| SHE has defeated me... |
![]() |
| ...and is relishing her POWER and AUTHORITY over me... |
![]() |
| ...a mere SLAVE at her FEET... |
![]() |
| ...fit only to stare at the BACKS of her SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...and to yearn for the FREEDOM she enjoys as a STRONG and PURE young woman of the Gynarchy! |



















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication