Having served her magnificent middle-aged mother earlier in the day, I now find myself having to deal with her 22-year-old daughter, Ms Tanesa madam. Unlike her mother, Ms Tanesa likes to dress very stylishly, and she is a great fan of bright colours to match her bright and bubbly personality - especially the colour red, as evidenced by her outfit today (and, indeed, her bright red hair!)
Again unlike her mother, Ms Tanesa madam tends to use me to have her stylish SHOES LICKSHINED (as opposed to merely having her FEET KISSED). So I know exactly what to do when she presents her STRAPPY, HIGH-HEELED SANDAL to my menial, municipal mouth - even though she chooses not to interrupt her phone conversation high above me or to bark her female orders down at me (like her mother would do!). I respectfully stick out my tongue and start LICKING!
 |
| A customer-lady in red approaches me - the familar garb and gait of regular customer-mistress ms Tanesa madam |
 |
| She refuses to interrupt her phone conversation just to bark down her orders at me, but I know what to do! |
 |
| I believe Ms Tanesa madam may be conversing with her boyfriend on the phone, so it's understandable she won't talk to me! |
 |
| Such POWERFUL female THIGH and CALF muscles! |
 |
| And such 'delicious' tasting SANDALS! |
 |
| I make sure to cover Ms Tanesa's SANDAL LEATHER in my SANDAL-SHINING footslave saliva |
 |
| Note that although my nose is in effect buried between her toes, I am not allowed to touch them with my lowly lips! |
 |
| Ms Tanesa madam can't abide having her FEET touched by a slave's mouth. I think she's ticklish! |
 |
| As quickly as they came, the stylish red HIGH-HEELED SANDALS turn their backs on me and walk away... |
 |
| ...still without their owner verbally acknowledging my lowly presence |
 |
| And rightly so. I'm not worth talking to. I'm just a SLAVE! |
 |
| Oh to be the personal feetslave of 22-year-old Ms Tanesa madam and her middle-aged mother, Ms Althea madam (and her younger, 19-year-old sister, Ms Precious madam!). What a red-letter day that would be! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication