Introducing Me To A Man-Mountain

My mistress Mukta explains to one of her male friends – a veritable mountain of a man –  that I am a nothing and a nobody, and she kindly invites the man-mountain to step up to my face and use me as he sees fit.

My mistress is correct, of course, and the master-sir is equally correct to then make me kiss his superior feet!

Ms Mukta, quite correctly, introduces me as a 'nobody' to her man-mountain of a friend and invites him to use me

The mountain of a master-sir has no hesitation in stepping up to my face and placing his FOOT beneath my mouth

The two superior beings then look down upon me as I humbly and respectfully kiss the man's FOOT

Or his BROWN LEATHER SANDAL-STRAP, to be precise...

...just above his HAIRY TOELINE!

Meanwhile, the familiar SNEAKERS and SOCKS of my beloved mistress Mukta stand watching from a-near 

Oh how often I have KISSED THOSE SNEAKERS beneath those SOCKS!

I reckon I know every NOOK, CREASE and CRANNY of my esteemed mistress's SOCKS!

But this man-mountain's FEET are much less familiar...

...and the aroma of his MUSTY, BROWN SANDAL LEATHER assaults my nostrils!

The master-sir switches his SANDALLED FEET in front of my face with a grace and dexterity that belies his bulk!

I make sure not to look at him above the UPPER SANDAL STRAP, just as I never look my mistress above the SOCK!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing His Office Footrest

Tearing Myself Away

Family Footrest