A new regular customer-mistress, of possibly Romany origins, appears to have moved into the locality, as I have had the honour of kiss-respecting her feet on several recent occasions. I don't know her name - she hasn't deigned to tell me her name - but I do know that she has a fondness for wearing brightly coloured SKIRTS and SNEAKERS, with TAN-NYLON STOCKINGS!
 |
| Her colourful footsteps are fast becoming familiar to me... |
 |
| ...as is her contempt for me |
 |
| 'Kiss my feet, slavey!... |
 |
| ...And DON'T look at me above the ankles!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress madam. I obey you, mistress madam. Please don't hurt me, madam. I'm frightened of you, miss?' |
 |
| Always best to express one's fear and trembling before a customer master or mistress... |
 |
| ...so that they know they have you in their TOTAL POWER! |
 |
| I've got to say, though, why would any footslave even want to look at such a superb customer-mistress above her ANKLES? |
 |
| Her SHOES and STOCKINGS are brilliant! |
 |
| Her lower legs may indeed be on show beneath her Romany skirt... |
 |
| ...but certainly not for the likes of me! |
 |
| My only business is with her FEET - and with kissing them! |
 |
| And also with studying the STITCHING in her TAN-NYLON STOCKINGS... |
 |
| ... though no higher than her STOCKINGED ANKLES! |
 |
| I'm just a SLAVE! |
 |
| Fit only to look my customers in their ANKLES... |
 |
| ...be they BARE-ANKLED, SOCKED or STOCKINGED! |
 |
| A SLAVE like me has no business even thinking about his BETTERS above their ANKLES! |
 |
| FEET, DIRT, SHOES, SOCKS, STOCKINGS - these are my only legitimate interests! |
 |
| The pretty, Romany mistress knows it... |
 |
| ...and I know it too. She can rest assured, therefore, that my lowly eyes will not stray above her NYLON-STOCKINGED ANKLES! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication