I don't have long to wait on this bright and sunny day for my next customer - the familiar figure of regular customer-mistress, Ms Mukta madam. I am slavishly gratified to note, during her approach to my humble head, that she is wearing her PLAIN, WHITE SNEAKER-SOCKS inside her WHITE SNEAKERS. It is foolishly gratifying for me because I very much admire Ms Mukta's SHORT, WHITE SOCKS. Her SHORT, WHITE SOCKS are my life!
 |
| Regular customer Ms Mukta madam approaches me from across the yard, looking resplendent in her summery dress |
 |
| But it is, as always, her SNEAKERS and SOCKS which naturally grab my footslavish attention! |
 |
| As her FEET stop directly in front of me, I am gratified to note that she is wearing her PLAIN, WHITE SNEAKER-SOCKS! |
 |
| I love these SOCKS on customer-mistress Mukta's feet. Indeed, I believe I may be in love with them? |
 |
| Her WHITE SNEAKER-SOCKS make my day as I begin my labial homage to her outstretched RIGHT SNEAKER-TOE... |
 |
| ...followed swiftly by the LEFT TOE! |
 |
| As her shapely LEG towers over my humble, SNEAKER-KISSING head, I remain resolutely focused on her SOCK |
 |
| It is not my place to study and admire her LEGS! |
 |
| By Law, I must focus on her SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| Being a law-abiding FOOTSLAVE, I continue to focus on Ms Mukta's FEET and FOOTWEAR as she walks away from me |
 |
| I realise I am privileged to have my humble head so close to her WHITE SOCKS! |
 |
| She may well despise me... |
 |
| ...but I have nothing but slavish admiration for her SOCKS! |
 |
| The SOCKS of a local GODDESS! |
 |
| Oh how I envy those SOCKS... |
 |
| ...getting to accompany her FEET, inside those SNEAKERS, everywhere she goes... |
 |
| ...whilst I can only look! |
 |
| Still, I am slavishly gratified to at least be able to study her SHORT, WHITE SOCKS on a regular basis! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication